Crossed into Cambodia at Poipet

ThaiCitizenship

Jan 15, 2024
Hopefully okay to share.

Not riding but driving - I done numerous trips to Cambodia in my car (2015, 2017 and 2022) but crossing into Cambodia via Poipet has always been a no go. That's changed and Thai cars (and I presume bikes) are now allowed in

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Reactions: DavidFL

DavidFL

Staff member
Subscribed
Jan 16, 2003
Chiang Khong
www.thegtrider.com

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Dodraugen

Subscribed
Aug 19, 2012
Lampang