Is Nong Khai A Go Now?

Chantony

Subscribed
Oct 21, 2016
Chanthaburi
Hi all,

I'll be riding up from Khao Kho to Nong Khai this weekend, I'd read in another recent thread in gt-rider that as a single bike (with pillion) I may now be able to enter Laos at Nong Khai with my Thai registered Vstrom 650 green book in my na

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

2ge

Oct 23, 2019

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Chantony

Subscribed
Oct 21, 2016
Chanthaburi

Attachments

• Screenshot_20191029-104924_Maps.jpg
    Screenshot_20191029-104924_Maps.jpg
    63 KB · Views: 179
Reactions: DavidFL

2ge

Oct 23, 2019