Laos/vietnam 'visa On Arrival' Crossings That Remain Active In The North

My friends and I plan to ride from Chiang Mai, Thailand to the Ha Giang Loop of Vietnam by way of Laos. We've ridden across Laos before, and I got my visa on arrival at Huay Xai. This time, I would plan to do the same, and then exit Laos at Pang Ho

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Thank you for using Golden Triangle Rider, we hope you are enjoying the content.
To continue getting access to the thousands of informative Tips and Trip Reports from our huge biking community, please register and upgrade your status on Golden Triangle Rider.​

Last edited:

Back